Monday, June 4, 2007

To Blog Or Not To Blog, That Is The Question!


Why I created this blog.

I have to give a presentation in a graduate class in a few weeks about web 2.0 and one of the things I want to talk about is blogging. I created this blog to use in that presentation and to showcase what I think are some interesting web 2.0 sites. It is my goal to update this blog once a week with a list of at least three "cool" web 2.0 links. Here is the list of links for this week:
  • google labs: Google calls this their "technology playground." I hadn't been to this site in a while and I was pleasantly surprised by some of the ideas they are working on. This is where I came across the free blogging tool that I am using right now!
  • go2web20: This site claims that it is "the complete web 2.0 directory." I don't know if this is true but I do know that I could spend days exploring the sites in this directory!
  • sign generator: The last site I am showcasing is something just for fun. This is an example of a site that allows users to edit images. I used this site to create the image above that I plan on using in my upcoming presentation.
I hope you find these sites useful and that you will come back. In my next post, I will be discussing the trials and tribulations of creating my first podcast.

Who I Am.

My name is Brad Fuhrer and I teach 7th grade world history in Tiffin, Oh. U.S.A. I am working on my masters in classroom technology at Bowling Green State University.


5 comments:

Nice Guy said...

2Find more Web 2.0 applications on www.web20searchengine.com

jack-max said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jack-max said...

Reflexz: is also claims that it is "social web 2.0 directory". Visitor can post comment about new Web 2.0 applications and vote for them.

bailswee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bailswee said...

hello mr.fuher this is bailey yay bailey yay yay i was bored so i typed in ur name at google and i found this yay for bailey yay yay hello again hello yay yay hello im still..... bored!!! (>^-^<) <----thats me yay for me yay yay!!